Our top 5 reasons to visit Kilima Private Game Reserve & Spa
Kilima Private Game Reserve and Spa has been recently renovated, sitting on the foothills of the Murchison Mountain Range. Décor style taken to stay true to its African ground roots with a fresh modern twist.
We present below our favorite reasons to book into Kilima for a few nights, either on your way to a further destination or just to break away from the hustle and bustle. We cater for any special occasion or celebration. Do be warned though, after experiencing this level of laid back luxury, scrumptious food and top class service you most definitely won’t want to leave!
1. Get away from it all, breath in true un-spoilt air!
As soon as you turn off your car’s engine, friendly staff waiting upon you beck and call will greet you
· Marvel at the chic simplicity of the suites at Kilima Game Reserve and Spa
· Breathe in the un-spoilt air and feel the stresses and strains disappear as your sip on your welcome drink on route to your room.
2. Buffalo from the breakfast deck!
As much an oasis for the local wildlife as it is for its human visitors, the Kilima Private Game Reserve and Spa attracts a multitude of animal species.
· Delight in the sight of approaching buffalo almost instantaneously you will have your first sighting of buffalo grazing in front of the breakfast deck.
· The odd Nyala walking around the immediate grounds
· Marvel at the variety of Limpopo’s bird species right from your doorstep or the breakfast deck, Kilima Private Game Reserve and Spa being a hotspot for some of the finest bird viewing - download bird list.
· As the day winds down look forward to a drive on the reserve to view game not seen every day. Roan, Sable and Golden Gnu to name a few.
3. So much to enjoy in a tranquil setting
With 14 on-suite rooms all carefully thought out and planned with you the guest in mind one just can’t go wrong.
· Take a swim in our pool while being served a drink.
· Enjoy a glass of our branded boutique wines in the Duke wine room while reading a book.
· Browse our shop
· Visit the spa for a relaxing treatment
· Enjoy a game of pool or board game in our games room
· Have a work out in the gym.
· Enjoy fine dining both indoors and out.
· Bush dinners and spectacular sun downers are secretly arranged to make your time at Kilima Private Game Reserve and Spa unforgettable
· Each meal meticulously planned according to likes and dietaries, a food journey not to be missed!
4. You have options at Kilima Private Game Reserve and Spa
If you are after just relaxing you can do just that, your time is your own and our staff will let you take the lead.
However there are options:
· If you are into history we offer a tour of Leydsdorp a ghost town not far from Kilima Private Game Reserve and Spa
· You may decide to opt for a bush walk instead of a drive –To the ruins on the reserve keeping ears and eyes peeled for exotic game such as Sable and Golden Gnu.
· Or you could simply take a siesta at the pool.
· The Spa is ideally located at the lodge and treatments are offered at any time.
5. Ideal for celebrations and conferences with a difference
Having hosted more than its fair share of birthdays, weddings and parties, Kilima Private Game Reserve and Spa is well used to the fanfare that accompanies such celebrations.
· We are able to accommodate weddings of up to 300
· Unique specialized conferences for up to 24 delegates. Making Kilima Private Game Reserve and Spa the perfect venue for high end CEO meetings and conferences.
· Spend birthdays and anniversaries with us; treat your loved one to a surprise milestone birthday party.
· Simply celebrate being alive. We can’t wait to help you curate an unforgettable Kilima Private Game Reserve and Spa experience!
Enquire about our South African discount!
Join our Facebook page for all things Kilima